“ONDUVILLA is a complete, aesthetic and unique roofing solution for your roof."
• Enjoy the Mediterranean-style look.
• Choose from a selection of attractive colors and shades.
• Refine your roof installation with our newly designed accessories.
• The elasticity of ONDUVILLA composite material allows it to shrink around each fastener, creating a leak-resistant barrier.
• The waterproofing is secured thanks to the double-embossment technology at the overlaps.
• Achieve long-lasting watertightness and a lifetime warranty against corrosion.
QUICK AND EASY TO FIX
• Install the tiles as you wish: on wooden batten or continuous deck.
• Simply nail the tiles. No glue needed – just a hammer, nails and cutter will do.
• Install your roof quickly with little effort.
• At just 4kg/m², they are easy to transport and handle.
• ONDUVILLA consists of about 50 % recycled material, a best-in-class product!
Commercial buildings and resorts
ONDUVILLA is a roofing material that is light and easy to install.
On top of its performance and its light weight, ONDUVILLA has three appealing color which look like Mediterranean tiles!
Thanks to its unique composite material, ONDUVILLA attenuates rain noises, for instance. Ideal to keep animals quiet!
For new buildings or renovation roof has to be fast installed and reliable not to disturb the activity.
Commercial Buildings and Resorts
Roof is a large and visible part of a commercial building or a resort.
Ride the wave of perfect waterproofing!
A solution of the future, ONDUVILLA gives you an ideal alternative to concrete and clay tiles, as well as metallic tiles and shingles.
They’re watertight, reliable and eco-friendly.
Thanks to thermal comfort and acoustic performance, life goes on even during extreme heat or rain.
Enjoy a unique and complete system at a competitive price.
Protect your building faster thanks to rapid installation and stand out in your neighborhood while enhancing the perceived value of your house!
Onduline has achieved a low carbon footprint and recycles about 200,000 tons of material each year. Additionally,ONDUVILLA materials are composed of recycled fibers and natural pigments are used for coloration.
Like all Onduline products, ONDUVILLA contains no asbestos. On top of this, because of ONDUVILLA’s light weight which is 4 kilograms per squaremeter, transportation is optimized and the structure needed is a lighter one.
This lightweight function makes ONDUVILLA a roofer friendly product which is easy to handle and carry. ONDUVILLA contributes to meet the LEED requirements.
Ride the wave of reliability!
Backed by exclusive SealSmart technology, the elasticity of ONDUVILLA’s composite material allows it to shrink firmly around each nail, creating a permanent leak-resistant barrier.
On the other hand, waterproofing is secured due to double-embossment technology at the overlaps.
The material is also resistant to the types of corrosion related cracking that’s common with metallic roofing tiles.
As a testimony to our confidence in ONDUVILLA reliability, these tiles come with a 15-year waterproof guarantee plus a lifetime guarantee against corrosion!
Developed by the world leader in composite roofing sheets, with a powerful global presence in more than 100 countries, ONDUVILLA solutions are ISO 9001-certified and comply with the strictest standards and regulations .
Technology certified through laboratory and field tests.
Thanks to a wide range of color options and shades, you have an aesthetic solution that you are sure to be proud of!
A wide range of accessories is available for your roof to stand out and ensure waterproofing for your family:
- For the ridge and the hips, the slim cap with its apron pieces and closure cap or the standard ridge
- Verge piece to underline and protect the gable end of your house
- Corrugated ventilated filler, a barrier to prevent birds or other animals from entering into the roof space and allow ventilation
- ONDUBAND and ONDULAIR Slim to provide watertightness